Free list of companies with HR email details of Indian companies
Indian Companies HR Email Contacts
Due to Covid-19 reason, most of them lost their jobs and now struggling to get a job. Here is an opportunity for job seekers where you can land on a job. Nowadays most of them upload their resume on Naukri, LinkedIn, Glassdoor, and many other job portals. But few might get the calls from the recruiter. In this type of situation, why don’t you share your resume directly with a list of 200+ CXO’s in the Human Resource Department and seek for job opportunities?
Once you have installed and set up everything. Start sending daily 10 or 20 emails by using Gmass automation tool to send automatic follow up emails.
Follow the below steps to get more responses from them.
- Use text-based email content and don’t include images.
- Create a compelling email content that describes why you are the best fit for the position in the company.
- Personalize the subject line.
- Give a Call to action button to view your resume. (Don’t send the attachment sometime it may go to the spam box. Instead, upload your resume to your Google Drive and provide access for the public to view. So that the call to action button when anyone links they can view it. But make sure your CTA must have some catchy word to link.
- Follow-ups: This is the main thing that must consider getting more responses from HR or from any prospects. Have at least 3 to 4 followup in each and every campaign.
- Email signature: Have an attractive email signature that contains your email, contact number & LinkedIn profile link.
Last but not least, Hard work never fails. Try your best and help others by sharing with others as well.
Submit your B2B contact data request
We help companies to generate leads by building high-quality email and mobile number database of top decision makers like CEO, CTO, VPs Heads, & everybody in the B2B for Lead Gen & Inside Sales campaigns.
March 29, 2020
March 12, 2020
March 8, 2020